About charitable foundation
The Pin-Up Foundation unites volunteers and professionals, non-governmental organizations and the global community with values aimed at the development of Ukraine. Together we systematically help those who need it more. Our programs are designed to support socially unprotected categories of the population, promote the development of education, sports, healthcare and assistance in the restoration of Ukraine.
Help for children
- Purchase of necessary equipment for educational institutions (kindergartens, schools, orphanages)
- Organization of evacuation and rehabilitation flights to Europe for children from Ukraine
- Restoration and construction of playgrounds
- Conducting creative competitions, master classes and lectures
Pulse of the Nation
- Determining the needs for the necessary equipment of medical institutions together with the team
- Purchase of medical equipment, consumables, medicines
- Determination of the problems and financing of programs to combat gambling addiction
- Improving the quality of service in city hospitals and polyclinics
- Carrying out repairs and reconstructions in medical institutions
- Volunteer assistance to persons with disabilities, pensioners, large families
- Assessing and monitoring the needs of IDPs and people affected by hostilities in Ukraine
- Procurement and distribution of humanitarian aid
- Targeted delivery of humanitarian aid to people affected by hostilities
- Organization of psychological support and consultations
Restoration of Ukraine
- Support for the housing and communal services sector and infrastructure facilities
- Support and assistance to the CAA and city administrations in rebuilding communities
- Support for the sphere of civil protection, protection of the population and territory from emergency situations, elimination of the consequences of emergency situations
- Creation of circles and sports sections in educational institutions
- Organization and holding of sports events
- Cooperation with government agencies on sports development programs
The PIN-UP FOUNDATION has purchased 22 tons of humanitarian aid for the residents of Konstantinivka
The PIN-UP FOUNDATION continues to assist Ukrainians affected by the war. The Foundation has purchased 2.8 million UAH worth of humanitarian aid for IDPs and residents of Konstantinivka, Donetsk Oblast.
The PIN-UP FOUNDATION continues to provide assistance to Ukrainians affected by the war. The Foundation has provided food and essential goods to 300 families of internally displaced persons from the Zaporizhzhya region.
The PIN-UP FOUNDATION has donated 40 tons of humanitarian aid to the Mykolaiv region
The PIN-UP FOUNDATION keeps providing assistance to Ukrainians affected by the war. This time, the Foundation’s donation was provided to the residents of the Mykolaiv region.
PIN-UP Foundation has purchased two generators for Kharkiv boiler houses
The PIN-UP Foundation has purchased two diesel generators to provide an uninterrupted heat supply to Kharkiv residents.
The PIN-UP Foundation provided humanitarian aid to the IDPs in Berdiansk
The PIN-UP Foundation continues to provide assistance to Ukrainians affected by the war. This time, the Foundation provided food packages to internally displaced persons from Berdiansk who settled in Zaporizhzhia.
PIN-UP Foundation provides humanitarian aid to internally displaced persons from hot spots
The PIN-UP Foundation has provided humanitarian aid to IDPs and families with children with disabilities living in the Konstantinivka community of the Donetsk region.
PIN-UP Foundation helped with the evacuation of Ukrainians who lost their homes due to the war
The PIN-UP Foundation has provided financial support for the transport of Ukrainian families affected by the war to Germany.
PIN-UP Foundation helps Kyiv's Feofaniya Hospital with medicines
The PIN-UP Foundation keeps supporting institutions that need help due to the military operations in Ukraine. This time, the Foundation provided medicines to the Feofaniya Clinical Hospital in Kyiv.
PIN-UP Foundation launches LINE-UP humanitarian project to provide emergency assistance to Ukrainians in frontline cities
The PIN-UP Foundation, which has been helping Ukrainians affected by the war since last year, has launched its own project, LINE-UP. A team of volunteers will deliver humanitarian aid to the frontline areas of Ukraine.
PIN-UP Foundation delivers humanitarian aid to Kherson residents
The PIN-UP Foundation keeps helping Ukrainians affected by the war. At the request of the Kherson city territorial community, the Foundation's team delivered humanitarian kits as hygiene products to the city's humanitarian headquarters.
PIN-UP Foundation starts cooperation with TulSun Foundation
Our team and the TulSun Foundation have a powerful common idea to partner in helping socially vulnerable children under the care of the TulSun Foundation. Together, we are committed to implementing a project that will significantly improve children's living and learning conditions in the social institution.
PIN-UP Foundation volunteers went to Kherson to help
The team of the PIN-UP Foundation arrived in Kherson to provide assistance to the local population affected by the explosion of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station. The humanitarian catastrophe left thousands of people without homes and basic necessities.
PIN-UP Foundation helps evacuate Ukrainians to Germany
The PIN-UP Foundation keeps helping Ukrainians who have lost their homes because of the war. This time, the Foundation provided transport to Germany for Ukrainian families from Kherson and Donetsk regions. This is the third evacuation the Foundation has held since the beginning of the full-scale invasion.
PIN-UP Foundation completes the humanitarian mission in Kherson
Volunteers of the PIN-UP Foundation are returning to their usual activities after a humanitarian mission in Kherson. The team provided the locals with basic necessities and also spent a week providing various assistance to Kherson residents affected by the explosion of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station.
Partnership for good change: PIN-UP Foundation and TulSun Foundation will help to insulate a rehabilitation center for children in the Kyiv region
The PIN-UP Foundation and its partner TulSun Foundation have launched a thermal modernization project for the Fastiv Education and Rehabilitation Center, which educates 172 children with disabilities.
PIN-UP Foundation has restored an architectural monument damaged by shelling in Kharkiv
The PIN-UP Foundation helps to restore Ukraine's cultural and historical sights that have been damaged by the hostilities. Thanks to the Foundation's support, one of the most famous music venues in Kharkiv, the "Ukraine" Cinema and Concert Hall, has been renovated.
PIN-UP Foundation helps Ukrainians who lost their homes due to the war to move abroad
The PIN-UP Foundation has provided transport to Germany for Ukrainian families affected by the war.
PIN-UP Foundation, together with TulSun Foundation, insulated a rehabilitation center for children in the Kyiv region
In cooperation with its partner TulSun Foundation, the PIN-UP Foundation has prepared the Fastiv Training and Rehabilitation Center, where 172 children with disabilities study, for the winter.